Marketing & Sales Assistant, Social Media Manager for Company Brands
A position responsible for all marketing execution, company brands social media management,
assisting the sales department with administration and sales execution activities of CPG
(Consumer Packaged Goods) related to our company brands.
Create, enhance and market our company brand’s. Collaborate with internal graphics designer
to implement marketing solutions that meet product and market strategies from concept to
completion. Lead the charge to convey the company’s mission, brand and products effectively to
Collaborate and deliver marketing materials for trade shows, brochures and sales presentations.
Also, webpages, campaign facilitation, retail marketing promotional items and social media
Bobak’s is looking for a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who wants to join a
company where you can make a difference in helping elevate us to the next level. Thoughtfulness,
honesty, flexibility, persistence, and excellent communication skills are must-have qualities. If
you want to be a difference maker in marketing and branding in the CPG space, this is the
position for you.
– Manage and monitor marketing strategies to ensure brand and product values, features and
benefits are communicated effectively to drive consumer awareness, acceptance and customer
acquisition and retention
– Ability to translate brand requirements and product key features into thoughtful presentations and
advertisements that push the brand forward and present the product effectively
– Develop consumer promotional activities and brand/product Marketing
– Develop strategies, processes, templates and procedures to optimize sales opportunities
– Proficiency in data analytics to analyze sales trends, promotion effectiveness, competitive
situation and impact
– Analyze new markets and accounts by utilizing the data on current relationships
– Forecast and manage action plans and schedules to identify specific targets for sales growth
– Provide sales support through effective presentations and sales strategy representation
– Plan and manage marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
– Assist in the preparation of customer documentation requirements including New Item forms,
Vendor Agreements, etc.
– Manage customer administration utilizing on-line customer systems (Wal-Mart Retail Link,
Costco Extranet), customer claims processing and disputes, price changes and deduction
– BS/BA degree in Marketing or related and minimum 2 years of experience in CPG space
– Proficiency in Social Media management
– Experience with website design and maintenance
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and
– Effective time management skills. Ability to work independently but also thrive in a
collaborative team environment
– Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– Ability to travel
Please send your resume to email@example.com